Thursday, April 03, 2008

Handsome!



Alex in his new Gap jacket! He thinks he is hot stuff! He is ready to go to Church! Where... when they asked in his class whom he loved, he answered Ryleigh and then Paul (Ryleigh's dad)!!! Every one laughed pretty good. All the other kids were saying "mommy" or "daddy" but noooooo not Alex! haha. It was funny and sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christel,

How are things going? Haven't been in contact for a while. Just
wondering when you are on your way to Kaz again for baby 2. I was at your
blog and noticed that you have a Cook Family Adventure in Kaz 2 but
couldn't see it. Do you have your dates for travel yet? I am so excited to
keep up with you through your blog again. We have been studying the
"stans" in World History in our classroom over the last couple of days. I
told the kids I would share a few pictures of a really cool family that
recently adopted a baby from Khazakstan. They are excited to see
pictures. Tomorrw we are watching a short video on Khazakstan. I have to get
Paul to unblock your blog so we can view it at school. Hope all is
going well. Take care. Give Alex a hug and kiss for me.

Wendy

Just tried to email you, but your financial hospital email didn't work. What is your email now? Talk to you soon.