Thursday, April 26, 2007

April 2007 Week 4

April, Week 4 –
Sunday we spent the day playing at Ryleigh’s house, we went and looked at sand boxes and forts. The kids had a blast playing in Ryleigh’s house of balls! Alex can now sign “I love you” so we have been signing it to daddy’s picture! This week Alex said “sweet pea” no one else would know what it was but he was trying, it had the right syllables… He also sang a song! “down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother will say… did you ever see a whale with a polka dot tale… down by the bay!!” You really couldn’t understand him, but he had the beginning letters of the words and the tune and syllables! It was so darn cute! I am going to attempt to get it on video… Alex loves to a circle around the house… he can make a circle through the kitchen, living room and dining room.

In April I took about 1200 photos!















No comments: