Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 2007 Week 2

April, Week 2 – April 8, Alex was 17 months old!

Holy Cow! It snowed like crazy this week!!!!! We probably got a foot and half of snow over the week!!! Terrible terrible! It killed off a lot of flowers! And the birds were going nuts at the bird feeders! Yeah… snow on Easter! Go figure! So we egg hunted inside at a friend’s house with their 2 younger children! Alex wasn’t quite sure what it was all about all he knew was that there was chocolate inside those eggs! This week he also started picking up the sign language from the new Baby Einstein video we got! That’s how I knew he knew there was something good in those eggs… he was excitedly signing eat, and smacking his lips! We went to Fredrick Meijer gardens and met some new friends there that have twin girls about 3 years old, from Uralsk, Kazakhstan, where Alex is from! They live less than an hour away from us!
Alex has figured out how to scoot himself along on the little car that was one of those walkers… He also helped jerry get packed for his trip by examining all of Jerry’s little gadgets he was putting in his backpack! Alex’s “mama” has progressed to “MOM” at the top of his lungs! Why the yelling, I am not sure! Alex also learned how to help me clean the house! We had picked up the toys and put away books and I was saying stuff about cleaning and such… well, I was vacuuming, and I turn and see him coming out of his room with a wipe from the drawer and he proceeds to “clean” the glass coffee table! Of course, I could not stop him, all though it made the table look terrible! It was so sweet!









photos...


No comments: