I have to say that seeing your boys has made me bawl!!! They are exactly what or how I picture my boy/boys to be... I can hardly wait.. and I'm sure emotionally I'm a little unstable today.. hum... wonder why.. and oh.. I"m at work, supposed to be working for a couple of hours.. but, you sent this list of blogs.. and how can I work now??? LOL!!! I can't believe you can keep up with them all.. I struggle with the one!!! :-) they all look great.. you do an awesome job! Have a great day.. and I'm so glad you found me! :-)
1 comment:
I have to say that seeing your boys has made me bawl!!! They are exactly what or how I picture my boy/boys to be...
I can hardly wait.. and I'm sure emotionally I'm a little unstable today.. hum... wonder why..
and oh.. I"m at work, supposed to be working for a couple of hours.. but, you sent this list of blogs.. and how can I work now??? LOL!!!
I can't believe you can keep up with them all.. I struggle with the one!!! :-)
they all look great.. you do an awesome job!
Have a great day.. and I'm so glad you found me! :-)
Post a Comment